check In Tiket Hotel Here...

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Trick Open The " Deep Freeze" What Henk.

This is my personal experience which possible be of benefit to my all.because often experience of the henk " Deep Freeze" what I have computer me,I confuse the how its way and I have time to think to look for www.google.com
but I do not find what my me wish,and is thinking why its way and finally I find

possible this simple and trifle but sometimes careless us and forget
this its way

select;choose the " Start --->
LOGARITHM of Off Administrator ( Will come up the
" Administrator")----->
Ctrl - Alt - Delete2X ----->
In turning into " Administrator" Pda of Logarithm of topmost On to windows ----> ok
last open" Deep Freeze" .ok

This is too useful brief,but hopefully.
Congratulation try the ( GOOD LUCK).

0 comments: